Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Administrator provides secretarial and administrative services to the Centre and its Outreach Stations in ensuring that minutes of meetings are accurately recorded; correspondences are brought to and from the desk of the Centre Manager; free flow of communication is maintained between the WCJF and the customer.
Required Skills/knowledge and Competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skill
- Proficient in the use of relevant computer applications
- Good knowledge of filing system and methods
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent minute writing skills
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration or
- Diploma in Administrative Management and Certified Administrative Management (CAM) Level 3or 4 (MIND)
- Certificate in Microsoft Office Applications
- Five (5) passes in GCE “O” Level, CXC or equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Proficiency in typewriting at a speed of 60-80 words per minute
- Proficiency in shorthand at a speed of 80- 100 words per minute.
- Three (3) years Administrative/Secretarial experience
Applicants, who meet the criteria, are invited to refer their application accompanied by a resume no later than Friday August 16, 2019 to:
Director, Corporate Services
Women’s Centre of Jamaica Foundation
42 Trafalgar Road
We thank you for responding, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.